Health, Safety and Environment
- Proven HSE compliance record, PAStech strongly embrace an incident and injury free culture.
Commitment and Integrity
- Demonstrated long-term commitment towards project completion to deliver high quality engineering solutions under schedule pressure without compromising safety, quality and technical excellence.
Proven Industry Knowledge and Experience
- Can provide a diverse team of experienced industry professionals with hands on knowledge and skills gained from design and commissioning mega projects around the world.
- Strong communication skills able to interface and engage at every level within a project team.
- Comprehensive project life cycle knowledge (i.e design, implementation, construction, factory and site acceptance testing, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, completions management and operational support).
- Safety Life cycle compliance in accordance with IEC61511.
- RPEQ Electrical and Telecommunications.
- Competency in Hazardous Area design & Classification.
- CHAZOP leaders to conduct and participate in CHAZOP’s.
- Customised training by Cert IV Training and Assessment trainers.
- Hazardous Area Auditing.
Management, Scheduling & Planning
- Demonstrated experience leading large teams of ICSS engineers.
- Experience with managing ICSS carryover scope and interpreting this at schedule level.
- Proven experience in leading and supporting multi-discipline commissioning teams.
- Staff secondments integral to client operations.
ICSS Technical Excellence
- Extensive knowledge of multiple ICSS Platforms including Yokogawa software and hardware, Emerson software and hardware and Honeywell software and hardware.
- Experience with both traditional and advanced instrumentation technologies such as Yokogawa Asset Management systems (PRM), Emerson Asset management systems (AMS), Hart, Foundation fieldbus and Digital Valve controllers (DVC).
- Trained and certified industry professionals – Registered professional Engineers of Queensland (RPEQ), Certified Functional safety experts (CSFE), TÜV Functional safety engineer, Network Specialists & Telecommunications Engineers.
- Licensed Electricians & Instrumentation technicians.
- Licensed security system advisers & Equipment installers.
- Telecommunication system concept & feasibility studies.
- Microwave radio, SCADA, LTE, satellite, network and infrastructure detailed design.
- Land Mobile radio systems.
- Project management, auditing & Maintenance planning.
- Radio Link planning and coverage reports.
- ACMA accredited licensing services.
- Satellite link planning & optimisation.
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance support.
Network and Security
- Network architecture and design.
- Network installation and commissioning.
- Network monitoring and managed services.
- Systems and Network security audits.
- Threat and vulnerability assessments.
- Experience with AutoCAD, AVEVA and Intergraph SmartPlant Instrumentation.
- Proven ability to develop and administer completions systems.
- Proven ability to manage and apply changes to completions systems under Management of Change (MoC) policies & industry best practices.
- Proven ability to develop all required documentation to support completions and commissioning including ICSS SAT, Inspection & Test Plans (ITP), SIS C&E verification, Function Test Procedures (FTP).
- Experienced with the care custody & control process and the expectations for handover to operational groups.
- Ability to apply ‘lessons learned’ to the overall commissioning process in support of aggressive startup schedules.
- PAStech prides itself on building relationships with its clients to achieve optimum performance and results throughout the project.
- PAStech clients include some of Australia’s largest oil and gas companies including Santos and Origin Energy.
- PAStech staff have been integral to control system development & commissioning for well sites, pipeline main line vales (MLV’s), pig launcher & receiver stations, and water gathering stations for two of Australia’s largest multi-billion dollar Coal Seam Gas (CSG) projects.
Industry Association Memberships
- Electrical Contractors License (#82334)
- Member of Security Providers Association of Australia Ltd (Security Firm’s License – Class 2, SPAAL Member No: GM4314)
- Achilles HSE prequalification
- Member of TSBE
- Member and sponsor of the IICA